NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The sweepstakes is open only to those who subscribe to Kathrese McKee's author newsletter and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is open to U.S only and is void where prohibited by law. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Unless otherwise stated, a sweepstake’s period is 25 days. A new winner will be chosen every month from the current list of newsletter subscribers.
4. How to Enter: The sweepstakes must be entered by subscribing to Kathrese McKee's author newsletter.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive a prize or prizes as stated on Kathrese McKee's author website. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of newsletter subscribers at time of drawing.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the sponsor. The winner or winners will be contacted via e-mail by the sponsor. The winner will have 24 hours to notify the sponsor and supply mailing address. Kathrese McKee shall have no liability for a winner's failure to check their e-mail during the specified time period, receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
8. Terms: The sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the sweepstakes.
By entering the sweepstakes you agree to receive e-mail newsletters periodically from Kathrese McKee. You can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Kathrese McKee and her sponsors for liability, mail loss, illness, injury, death, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof.
10. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Join my Reading Crew and start reading Pirate's Wager, prequel to the Mardan's Mark series.