Is Your Manuscript Ready for the Journey?
Writing a manuscript is like taking a long journey far from home through treacherous terrain and over dangerous waters. If you have a story, don’t try to take the journey alone. Let me help you:
- Prepare your work for submission to agents and publishers or get it ready for independent publishing.
- Eliminate errors in punctuation, usage, grammar, and spelling.
- Make course corrections to your story’s plot and characterizations.
- Perfect your author’s voice through personal, one-on-one coaching.
- Create the right pace and mood in your manuscript to pull your readers into the story, hold them to the end, and leave them wanting to travel with you again.
Levels of Service
For a minimal charge, I will give you a detailed assessment of your needs and a recommended plan of action. For most authors, this is a great entry point.
If you have a finished manuscript, I will do a final check for errors in:
- Word usage
If your manuscript is near the end of the revision process, I will check it for:
- Consistency and accuracy
- Gaps in the narrative
- Awkward or wordy sentences
- Uneven style
If your manuscript is still under development or ready for revision, I will provide a deep analysis of the following elements:
- Character development
- Point of view
- Plot consistency
- Tone and mood
Even the most experienced authors grow too close to their work and need help getting their work ready for publication. Don’t take the journey alone.